Join us every Sunday morning at 9:30AM for our current series on The Thirty Nine Articles, a formulary on the "essential beliefs of the Anglican Church. "The far-reaching influence of the 39 Articles in Protestant faith cannot be underestimated...Though they have been widely adapted depending on local circumstances, they still form the basis of many Anglican and Protestant churches today." - from Britainexpress.com
Catechesis (from the Greek catecheo, meaning "instruction") is the Church's ministry of instructing Christians and those coming to faith for the first time in those truths by which Christians are called to live, as well as how to live by them. Catechesis is not primarily a bible study - it is in-depth formation in...
- The Creed (Faith)
- The Lord's Prayer (Hope)
- The Ten Commandments (Love)
The Catechesis Course is how we...
- Form non-Christians prior to Baptism.
- Prepare parents who would like to have their children baptized.
- Prepare new members for Confirmation and reception into the Anglican Church.
- Disciple those seeking a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Make mature disciples.